www.flickr.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

In Favour of Australia Week



With Australia Day fast approaching, Sam Kekovic hits the nail on the head with a call for Australia Week. Why Not? This is a great country and we need a full week to celebrate. I think that the brewers could live with that.

Elizabeth has all the background on this lamb eating orgy except the number of cute lambs that will be slaughtered to meet the demand for 21 lamb meals for all Australians during this new and extended lamb eating orgy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All this boo-hooing about the poor little lambs is, frankly, un-Australian.

I have contacted Sam Sam the Lamb Chop Man about your post. I expect he'll address you personally on TV within the week.

;)

Anonymous said...

I have been meaning to look for that, thanks for saving me the trouble!

I must say I don't like lamb. Unless it is in my Yiros. How Aussie is that!!!