www.flickr.com

Thursday, December 27, 2007

I wonder if they will send it in the mail?

I must be on the this guys a sucker list for all these scams judging by how many I get. I liked this one. I wonder what you would do with 800 kg of gold dust and how much it would cost to ship to Australia.

GOLD DUST OFFERS 800 KGS Inbox

Reply

gold_field@sohu.com

show details
06:03 (15 hours ago)

Dear Sir/Madam, WE HAVE GOLD DUST FOR SALE

We are so glads to write you this time to introduce our company to you, we are a small skill mining company which we base in Accra (GHANA) We have a total of Eight Hundreds Kilos (800 Kilos) of GOLD DUST in our storage please if you are interested kindly inform us immediatly so that we can send our FCO to you . if you are interesting in purchase the Gold Dust revert bact to our direct e-mail address as follow: mineralgdss@yahoo.com mineralgd@gmail.com


Thanks and God bless you,

Best Regards

Dr. Ahmed Suleiman


I'll be on the plane this weekend.

3 comments:

Sackerson said...

It clogs up the Hoover something chronic and all, worse than pine needles; and it makes the bag so heavy.

But I believe there's a stable market in vintage Resch's lager - now there's something that everyone will agree has real intrinsic value. Some Oz students I met in the 70s assured me it had enduring digestive aftereffects, too.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you get it. I will be over with the Drambuie and a kiddy pool so I can roll in it.

Colin Campbell said...

I am a bit strapped at the moment, so I will be passing. Feel free to take up this generous offer.