www.flickr.com

Saturday, October 20, 2007

British Sausage Week hits Ten


The British Butcher famous British Sausage Week hits ten this week. The society is designed for sausage appreciators everywhere and that would be me.

I am encouraged to know that I can join the British Sausage Appreciation Society, "for sausage appreciators everywhere" and purchase two pairs of sausage appreciation boxers, where I can park my sausage for only fifteen pounds.


Is that a sausage in your pants or are you just glad to see me?

Thanks Sara from Farming Friends, a great farming related blog, which includes a chicken, cow and guinea fowl pen pal scheme for lonely people and advertises useful things like Massey Ferguson 35 Tractor Engine Rebuild DVDs. I think that must be a very niche market.

No comments: