www.flickr.com

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Check Mate Extreme


This guy will probably need a complete face lift and skin job later in life.

I have always had an aversion to tatoos and body piercing. I hope that my kids don't plan on experimenting later in life. At this point they have promised not to deface their bodies. We are completely fine with washable tattoos.

Earlier in the year, the kids were in my office and painted themselves with indelible marker and white out. It was weeks before it was all gone.

Hannah can't wait until she is 10, when we agreed that she can have her ears pierced.

Thanks but no thanks to Ueba Extreme Tatoos

3 comments:

Ms Smack said...

I have a tattoo on my shoulder blade, at the back. Its a picture of a dragon, completely black with a red eye. My daughter disapproves and once when I jokingly said I'd get another, she said 'mum! You can't! You're not that type of girl!' Now she was about 8 or 9 when she said this, so fingers crossed this attitude will stay around until she's about 50.

Colin Campbell said...

I have a scar from a skin graft down my right side after a major childhood burn incident. That is plenty body markings for me.

Anonymous said...

I just like the helpful info you provide in your articles.

I will bookmark your blog and take a look at again here regularly.
I'm reasonably certain I'll be informed lots of
new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the following!
Feel free to visit my webpage - liverpool transfer news latest