www.flickr.com

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Tequila The Upside and Downside

I can remember the first time I came under the influence of our good friend Tequila.

I had been clearing a cross country ski track in Aspen, prior to the start of the winter snows. The guys I was working with went to the bar after a long day of slogging through brush. This was soon after I moved to the US from Scotland and I had never had Tequila before and had no idea of its reputation to render such collateral damage. Beers quickly moved on to beers and tequila shots and then just tequila. Things were rosy until I stepped outside into the freezing cold air of the evening and fell over. I managed to stagger home and remember making quite a mess and my future wife slapping me to wake up. The hangover the next morning, was a league ahead of the many I had experienced in my Scottish alcohol abusing days.

Tequila. You gotta love it!

Have you had a Tequila moment?

No comments: