www.flickr.com

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Non 'merican Patriot

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 98%

You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!

Do You Want the Terrorists to Win?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz



Thank you to the equally treasonous Back In 15

I lived in the US for over 10 years and got a degree and started my career there. Yesterday I talked to my best friend in University from the late 1980s. He tracked me down on Google after we had lost touch for over 5 years. We both graduated together. He gave the student speech and I wore my kilt. He still lives where he grew up in Annapolis, Maryland. He is a very down to earth guy, a little younger than me and very smart. Most of his life is spent providing for his 8 children. His wife was a good catholic and didn't believe in birth control, so after 8 they must have stopped having sex. He now runs a web programming business from home. When I knew him, he was a frothing in the mouth neo conservative and no shrinking violet in sharing his opinions. Now with the responsibilities of his family and his disillusionment with the current political environment, he didn't even want to talk politics. "I'm strictly family and business now". Perhaps he was worried about having his cell phone tapped. He did tell me one astonishing thing. He has never made an international phone call. Talk about an insular country.

4 comments:

James Higham said...

Does that mean you're a patriot or what?

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I'm 85% whatever-it-is and so am in the samwe category as you! enjoyed it, btw.

Colin Campbell said...

I'm a Scottish Patriot when it comes to sport James.

backin15 said...

I know I can do better on that test if I try harder! I also have family and friends in the US who're increasingly reluctant to talk politics - not fearful of wiretaps, just unable and unwilling to defend the actions of their government.