www.flickr.com

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hot Dog


I always like a little of my Family Variety Hot Dog Chili Soup in the morning. In real life it is very convenient to have a major global consumer brand named after me. I can always gracefully get out of the How do you spell your name? question. Campbell just like the soup. End of that conversation. It even works in Yanqui land, which was good. People would engage in long meandering conversations about trivial issues just to hear my Scottish accent. I just luuuuv your accent, it's soooo cute..... Now, having lived in many different countries and not having the strongest Haggcent in the first place, I am often mistaken for Canadian. Relic of my ten years living in the last of the Souperpowers (where they talk and spell funny). My first conscious change in was tomayto for tomato. It just got tooo irritating to have to repeat it.

No comments: