www.flickr.com

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Tadpole Watch




Our two tadpoles, T1 and T2 are still alive after three weeks. They look pretty similar, but are pretty sedentary in nature. I put the goldfish in with them yesterday and that stirred them into action. Perhaps they just needed to be shown the ropes. They eat the same food and I don't think that Goldfish are carniverous. Still monitoring the situation a little nervously. Our children do not deal with animal death very well. We have a little informal animal graveyard in the back of the garden, with the remains of budgies, mice, goldfish, chickens.... Not as good as the one in the film, Garden City, but still respectful. There are however many more dead animals than my daughter is aware of. There is only so much grief that a seven year old can take.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fаntastic beat ! I wish to аpprentiсe while you amend your ωebsitе, how can і subscribe for a blоg site?
Thе aсcount aidеd me a acceptable deal.
I had beеn tiny bit аcquainted of this your
brοadcast offered bгight clear idеaPerson of Interest Season 2 Episode 11
Here is my web-site : Watch Person of Interest Season 2 Episode 11